Last Updated on 2 weeks by Rojgar samachar
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer, Assistant Accountant, and Lab Assistant | Diploma/ B.Com/ M.Sc/ Any Graduate | 134 Posts | Last Date: 27 February 2022 |
Brief Information :- UPRVUNL Recruitment : Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Accountant, Chemist Grade-II and Lab Assistant The educational qualification should be Diploma/ B.Com/ M.Sc/ Any Graduate There are 134 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 27 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. The first Thermal Power Station constructed by UPRVUNL was Unchahar Thermal Power Station of 2X210 MW capacity and it was transferred to NTPC on dated 13.02.1992. On dated 14.01.2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board, till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh
OrganisationName :- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL)
Position /No. Of Post :-
- Junior Engineer : 82 posts
- Assistant Accountant : 21 posts
- Chemist Grade-II : 14 posts
- Lab Assistant : 17 posts
- The candidates must have Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script. 1f the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear the exam conducted by the exam Regulatory Authority U.P. (Earlier known as Registrar, Departmental Examinations Govt. of UP), within 3 years of joining.
- The candidates must have completed 03 years diploma examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/Instrumentation/Computer Engineering ·from a institute recognized by the State Government
- City and Guides London institute, Final Grade examination m Electrical Engineering Practice Post I and II held after June 3, 1950.
- 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Computer Engineering conducted by the “All India Council for Technical Education”, Government of India, Delhi Polytechnic.
- 03 years Diploma Examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/Instrumentation/Computer Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by any Act of the Central/State legislature.
- National Certificate 111 Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/Computer Engineering awarded by the ” All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India.”
- Final Examination held by the State Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh for 02 years, Diploma Courses in Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tools Technology), Electrical Engineering (Electrical Technology) and Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/Computer Engineering in respect of students trained at the under mentioned institutions.
(i) Government Polytechnic, Lucknow.
(ii) National Polytechnic, Nainital.
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a University/Deemed University established by an Act of Central Govt. or any State Govt.
- The candidates must have completed M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from a University established by Law in U.P. or from any other University recognised by the Governor, in at least II Division.
- The candidates must have Intermediate exam passed with chemistry subject from U.P. Board Examination or equivalent or Graduation degree with chemistry subject
Experience :-Freshers/ Experienced
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022) :-
- Junior Engineer : 18 to 40 years
- Assistant Accountant : 21 to 40 years
- Chemist Grade-II : 21 to 40 years
- Lab Assistant : 18 to 40 years
- Junior Engineer : Rs.44,900/ per month
- Assistant Accountant : Rs.29,8oo/ per month
- Chemist Grade-II : Rs.36,8oo/ per month
- Lab Assistant : Rs.27,200/ per month
Job Location :- Lucknow
Selection Process :-
- Final Selection shall be based on the basis of marks obtained in interview only Maximum marks for the Interview w ill be 50 marks.
Application Fee :-
- For Other category: Rs.1180/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.826/-
- For Divyang candidates of UP: Rs.12/-
Mode of Payment:
- Payment Gateway of SBI Collect
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 27 February 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.