Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
UPPCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer/Assistant Engineer | Diploma / B.E/B.Tech | 286 Posts | Last Date: 02 December 2021
Brief Information :– UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer/Assistant Engineer. There are 286 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their Diploma / B.E/B.Tech can apply for this job. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 02 December 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
UPPCL Recruitment 2021
UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country. We shall achieve this being a dynamic, forward looking, reliable, safe and trustworthy organization, sensitive to our customers interests, profitable and sustainable in the long run, providing uninterrupted supply of quality power, with transparency and integrity in operation:
Organisation Name :- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Junior Engineer in Electrical: – 173 Posts
- Asst Engineer (Trainee) Electrical: – 75 Posts
- Asst Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication: – 14 Posts
- Asst Engineer (Trainee) (Computer Science/ IT): – 24 Posts
- Junior Engineer in Electrical: A candidate must have passed Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State. OR Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by AICTE , Govt of India” OR Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature.
- Electrical Engineering Category: A degree in Electrical Engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering Category: A degree in Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering or Tele-communication Engineering or Mixed Discipline degree combined with either Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering or Tele-communication Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering Category: A degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or a mixed discipline degree combined with either Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology.
Age Limit :-
Junior Engineer in Electrical:
- 18 to 40 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For Ex-Servicemen – Minimum of 5 years to 15 years
Assistant Engineers: 21 to 40 years
- Junior Engineer in Electrical: Rs. 44,900/- PM
- Assistant Engineers: – Rs. 59,500/- PM
Job Location :- Lucknow
Selection Process :-
Junior Engineer in Electrical:
- Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test.
- The test shall be of 3 hours duration with total 200 marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions will be from the Diploma level Engineering.
- 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General. Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry additional negative mark of 0.25.
- The selection process will be based on computer based test and personal interview.
- 75% Questions are from Bachelor of Engineering Level.10% Questions are from General Knowledge / Awareness. 10% Questions are from Reasoning / Aptitude. 5% Questions are from General Hindi/ Each Question will carry 1 Mark. Each wrong answer shall carry 0.25 marks.
Application Fee :-
Junior Engineer in Electrical / Assistant Engineers:
- Sc Domicile Of U.P. Category/ St Domicile Of U.P. Category – Rs. 826/- Gst Included
- Unreserved Category/Ews Category/Other Backward Class (Obc) – Rs. 1180/-(Gst Included)
- Physically Handicap (Only Processing Charges) – Rs. 12/-(Gst Included)
- Candidates Other Than State Of U.P. (Any Category) – Rs 1180/-(Gst Included)
- The applicants should pay the fees through through ATM cum debit card/credit card/net banking/payment gateway or SBI challan form.
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online for the posts on official website from 12 November to 02 December 2021.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application – 12.11.2021 – 02.12.2021
- Payment of Application Fee Through Online Mode – 12.11.2021 – 02.12.2021
- Payment of Application Fee Through SBI Challan – 12.11.2021 – 04.12.2021
- Tentative Date of (CBT) – Second Week Of January 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More Details :- 1- Click here | 2- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.