Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
Tata Steel Long Products Limited Recruitment 2022 | Trainees | ITI Pass | Last Date : 31 January 2022 |
Company Name :- Tata Steel Long Products Limited
Tata Steel Long Products is one of the largest specialty steel plants in India in SBQ segment with an annual capacity of One Million Tons.Company is actively involved in creating opportunities for employability, skill development, livelihood and education in and around the plant and mines operation.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Position :- Trainees
- Apprenticeship passed (holding National Apprenticeship Certificate) in the trade of Fitter / Rigger/ Welder / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic from NCVT/ SCTVT.
- Candidates completing apprenticeship after ITI as well as those completing direct apprenticeship shall be eligible.
- Must have working experience of two years after completion of ITI/ Apprenticeship.
- The training period of apprenticeship shall not be counted as working experience.
Job Location :- Odisha
- Selected candidates shall undergo one-year training with a monthly stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Absorption in permanent role, in a suitable grade, will be subject to successful completion of the training period.
Type of candidates and eligibility of Marks in National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) :-
1. Candidates having minimum aggregate 65% marks in AITT (All India Trade Test) exam.
2. Candidates having minimum aggregate 60% marks in AITT (All India Trade Test) exam under the following categories :
- Employee wards and Ex-Employee wards #
3. Candidates having minimum pass marks in AITT (All India Trade Test) exam under the following categories :
- Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Caste (ST &SC)
- Person with Disability (PwD)
Age Limit :-
1. Candidates belonging to the following category, must have been born between 01/01/1990 and 01/01/2004 (both days inclusive) :
- Person with Disability (PwD),
- Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Caste (ST &SC) Employee wards and Ex-Employee wards
2. Candidates belonging to General category and not belonging to category mentioned in point no. 1, must have been born between 01/01/1993 and 01/01/2004 (both dates inclusive)
Minimum Physical Standard :-
- Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)
- Expansion of Chest: 5 cm
- Weight: 45 (for girls 40kg)
- Eyesight 6/6 both eyes with glasses
- Power of glasses: ± 4.0 maximum
- Colour vision: Normal
Domicile :- Jharkhand and Odisha Domicile only.
Selection Process :-
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria would be invited for written test.
- Successful candidates of written test would be further subjected to personal interview and medical fitness.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 January 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.