Last Updated on 2 weeks by Rojgar samachar
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022 for Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Civil plus Mechanical. Civil Engineering | ITI | 14 Posts | Walk In Interview 05 January 2022 |
Brief Information :- Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022 : Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre Notification For Recruitment to the post Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Civil plus Mechanical. Civil Engineering The educational qualification should be12th ITI There are 14 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. candidates Walk In Interview 05 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022
Tata Memorial Centre is amongst the oldest and largest cancer centres in the world, with over 75 years of exceptional patient care, high-quality training and innovative cancer research. Over the years, it has grown in size and stature, maintaining its pre-eminent position at the forefront of national and global cancer control efforts.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
OrganisationName :- Tata Memorial Centre
Position / No. Of Post :- 14
- Foreman – 01 Post
- Electrical Technician – 04 Posts
- Electrical Helpe – 03 Posts
- Foreman – 01 Post
- Mechanical Technician AC & R – 05 Posts
- Technician Medical Gas Pipeline System – 02 Posts
Civil plus Mechanica:
- Technician ETP/STP/ Domestic Pump/ Hot Water Generator – 02 Posts
- Foreman – 01 Post
- Plumber-cum-Masson – 02 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Post
Qualification / Experience :-
- SSC Plus ITI (Electrical) 02 years’ full-time course from Govt. recognized Institute with 07 years’ experience after ITI OR 06 years’ experience after ITI Plus NCTVT in electrical maintenance works in Industry/Commercial Establishment/Hospitals.
- SSC plus ITI (Electrician) 02 years’ full time course from Government Recognized Institute with 03 years’ experience after ITI or 02 years’ after ITI plus NCTVT in Electrical Maintenance works in Industry/ commercial establishments/ Hospitals.
- S.C (10+2) candidate should at least one year’s experience in relevant field.
Mechanical Technician AC & R:
- SSC plus ITI in AC & R trade 02 years’ full time course from Govt. recognized institute with minimum 02 years’ experience after ITI in Air conditioning maintenance vents in Hospital/ Industry/ Commercial organizations.
Technician Medical Gas Pipeline System :
- SSC plus ITI (Mechanical Trade) 02 years’ full time course from Govt. Recognized institute with 03 years’ experience after ITI or 02 years’ after ITI plus NCTVT in Mechanical Maintenance works preferably Medical Gas System in Hospitals
Technician ETP/STP/ Domestic Pump/ Hot Water Generator:
- SSC Plus ITI (Mechanical/ Civil Trade) 02 years’ full time course from Govt. recognized institute with 02 years’ experience after ITI in Domestic pumping Sewage Pumping, STP/ETP Hot Water Generators in Hospital/ Industry/ Commercial Organizations.
- SSC Plus ITI (Plumbing) 02 years’ full time course from Govt. recognized Institute with 03 years’ experience after ITI OR 02 years’ after ITI Plus NCTVT in Plumbing and Civil Maintenance works in Industry / Commercial establishment/ Hospitals.
- SSC Plus ITI (Carpenter) 02 Years’ full time course from government recognized institute with 03 years’ experience after ITI or 02 years’ ITI Plus NCTVT in carpenter and civil maintenance works in industry/ Commercial establishment/Hospitals.
Age Limit :- 30 to 35 Years
Salary :- Rs. 16100 To 25000/- Per Month
Job Location :- Chandigarh (Punjab)
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- The above mentioned posts are purely temporary. Interested candidates may come along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, Xerox copy of PANCARD/ADHAR, original certificates, experience certificate and one set of attested copies of all certificates at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur (Mohali), Medicity (New Chandigarh), Punjab.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates Walk In Interview 05.01.2022 Between 09:30 A.M. to 11: 30 A.M.)
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.