Last Updated on 10 months by Rojgar samachar
Sutherland Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate – IT Help Desk | Diploma | Chennai |
Company Name :- Sutherland Global Services Pvt Ltd
Sutherland Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of process transformation services. We offer an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven IT services, back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle. We are one of the largest process transformation companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and has locations across the United States, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, UAE, and United Kingdom.
Company Website :- www.sutherlandglobal.com
Position :- Associate – IT Help Desk
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required.
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Sutherland is seeking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our team as Tier 2 Technical Support Consultants. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Our Consultants in this role get to:
- Be the Expert: Use their outstanding technical skills to make a difference for end-users. Demonstrate their organizational skills by reviewing, prioritizing, and taking ownership of customer-generated tickets.
Impact the Bottom Line:
- Showcase their analytical skills by identifying trends and patterns in reported issues to create far-reaching solutions.
Be a Team Player:
- Join a supportive team environment where collaboration is critical to providing the best experience for our customers.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.