Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
Sidmak Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Production Supervisor/ Granulation Operator/ QA/QC/Purchase/Material | 12th / ITI / B. Pharma / M. Pharma / M.Sc. |
Company Name :- SIDMAK LABORATORIES (INDIA) PVT. LTD
The Sidmak Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1984 by its founders in technical collaboration with Sidmak Laboratories, Inc. in NJ USA. Sidmak Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd. develops and manufactures innovative pharmaceutical products using its extensive experience and various technology platforms developed over last 25 years. Having a vision to provide Quality healthcare to humanity and with special focus on essential and difficult to make medicine, Sidmak India, with its domestic presence spanning more than two decades has ambitious growth plans for catering to the global healthcare market.
Position :- Production Supervisor/Granulation Operator/ QA/QC/Purchase/Material
Qualification :- 12th / ITI / B. Pharma / M. Pharma / M.Sc.
Experience :- 2 – 4 years
Job Location :- Haridwar, Paonta Sahib, Dehradun, Baddi
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure product is manufactured as per BMR with Standard quality and yield
- To monitor the production activity on day to day basis and prepare production report.
- To achieve monthly production target as per plan
- maintain the production area/ equipment as per SOP.
Education :- B. Pharma / D. Pharma
Review of Analytical Development Documents • Analytical Method Development Report • Specification and Method of Analysis • Analytical Method Validation Protocol / Report • Certificate of Analysis and Data • Analytical Raw Data Verification • Computer System Validation connected Analytical Instruments • Qualification Documents • Calibration Data • Lab Note Book, Equipment Logs 2. Verification of GLP and GCP activities in ARD. 3. Hands on Experience in Software Application data verification and Audit Trail. 4. Handling and Review of Change Controls and Deviations. 5. Handling and Review of Laboratory Incident Investigations. 6. Document Issuance, Distribution, Control, Archival.
Education :- B. Pharma / M. Pharma / M.Sc.
Roles and Responsibilities :- Toperform analytical method validation/verifications of different methods(Assay/RS/Dissolution/Re sidual solvents).
- Should have good knowledge about sophisticated instrument like Waters HPLC, Perkin GC system with Empower 3 software.
- Should have knowledge about Analytical method validation, Analytical method verification and Analytical method transfer as per various guidelines (like ICH, USP etc) and cGLP requirement.
- Aware about compliance of Laboratory with ALCOA, system SOPs, specification and method of analysis.
- To prepare protocols and worksheet for analytical method validation, analytical method transfer and analytical method verification activities.
- To perform calibration of AMV instruments and equipment as per procedure in AMV Lab and have to review their documents.
- To perform cleaning validation and have to handle activities of QMS e.g. Incidents, Deviations etc.
Education :- M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for negotiation & purchase of raw material, packing material & promotional material for pharmaceutical industry
- Vendor review
- Placing purchase orders
- Follow up with vendors & preparation of MIS reports
Required Candidate profile:
- Atleast two years experience in a Pharmaceuticals/ Manufacturing company in purchase department
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.