Last Updated on 4 weeks by Rojgar samachar
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2022 for Freshers | Attendant Cum Technician | 28 Posts | Last Date : 07th January 2023
Organization Name :- SAIL, Durgapur
The Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP), located in Bhilai, in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh, is India’s first and main producer of steel rails, as well as a major producer of wide steel plates and other steel products. The plant also produces steel and markets various chemical by-products from its coke ovens and coal chemical plant.
It was set up with the help of the USSR in 1959.Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) is eleven-time winner of the Prime Minister’s Trophy for best integrated steel plant in the country. The plant is the sole supplier of the country’s longest rail tracks, which measure 260 metres (850 ft). The 130 – meter rail, which would be the world’s longest rail line in a single piece, was rolled at URM, Bhilai Steel Plant(SAIL) on 29 November 2016.
Position :- Attendant Cum Technician (Trainee)
Total Vacancies :- 28 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Cable
Jointer) (S-1) : 04 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – High Pressure Welder (S-1) : 05 Posts
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1) : 19 Posts
Job Location :- Durgapur, West Bengal
Salary :- Rs 25,070 – 35,070/- pm
Jointer) (S-1) :
- Matriculation with ITI (full-time) in Electrician Trade from
Govt. recognized Institute.
- Cable jointing license from State Licensing Board for
cables upto 33 KV or equivalent.
- 01 year relevant post qualification experience.
– High Pressure Welder (S-1) :
- Matriculation with ITI (full-time) in Welding Trade from
Govt. recognized Institute.
- Certificate in High Pressure Welding from Govt. Recognized Institute.
- Matriculation with ITI (full-time) in the relevant trade of Fitter / Electrician / Machinist / Welder from Govt. recognized
Age Limit:- 28 – 30 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
- SC/ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- PwBD : 10 Years
Test Centres :-
- Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane
- Delhi / NCR
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 28th November 2022
- Closing Date : 07th January 2023
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment Selection Process :-
- Online Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 07 January 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.