Last Updated on 8 months by Rojgar samachar
RPCAU Recruitment 2022 for Technician, Artist cum Photographer, Pathology, Nurse, Engineering Supervisor,| 10th/ITI/ Bachelor’s Degree | Diploma | B.Sc | 68 Posts | Last Date: 14 June 2022 |
RPCAU Recruitment – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (Earlier, Rajendra Agricultural University) was originally established as India’s first-ever Imperial Agriculture Research Institute. The foundation stone of the Agricultural Research Institute and college was laid by Lord Curzon on 1 April 1905 with the financial assistance of Henry Phipps, Jr., an American philanthropist. Phipps was a family friend of Lady Curzon, the daughter of an American millionaire, and the wife of Lord Curzon,The Viceroy of India. In his speech, the viceroy had expressed his vision that the seed he was planting would soon blossom out, making Pusa the nucleus of agricultural activities, research and education which would not only benefit Bihar and Bengal but the whole of the country and would attract the best of talents from India and abroad. In separate meeting with the Bihar Planters Association, he fervently hoped that the institute would-be of immense service to them in their grave hour of crisis caused by the German Indigo scientist.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Organisation Name :- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
Position / No. Of Post :- 68
- Field Assistant (T-1) – 30 Posts
- Technical Assistant (T-3) – 27 Posts
- Engineering Supervisor (T-3) – 04 Posts
- Artist-cum-Photographer (T-3) – 02 Posts
- Nurse (T-3) – 03 Posts
- Pathology Technician (T-3) – 01 Posts
- X-ray Technician (T-3) – 01 Post
Field Assistant (T-1):
- Matriculation from a recognized Board+ one year experience in relevant field in a Govt./ Quasi Govt. /PSU OR . ITI in the relevant Trade.
Technical Assistant (T-3):
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Engineering Supervisor (T-3):
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized University/Institute. Or 2. Diploma for engineering in relevant Subjects.
- Essential: Degree/ Diploma in Photography from a recognized institution.
- Desirable: Experience of production of Short Video films.
- Essential: B.Sc in Nursing or equivalent.
- Desirable:Two year experience from a recognized Institute
Pathology Technician (T-3):
Graduate in Science.
- Having obtained Diploma/ Certificate in Pathological technician from recognized government institute.
X-ray Technician (T-3):
- Graduation in Science.
- Having obtained Diploma in X-Ray Technician from Government recognized institution.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :- 30 Yeras
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Location :- Samastipur
Selection Process RPCAU Recruitment :-
- Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview.
Application Fee :-
- General/OBC/EWS Category – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Woman – Exempted from Application fees.
How to Apply RPCAU Recruitment 2022 :-
- The eligible and interested persons are required to submit Online Applications at University Website www.rpcau.ac.in.The last date for applying online is 14th June 2022 (23:59:59 Hrs.).
Note :– Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.