Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
Opentext Technologies India Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,B.Com,B.A,B.Sc in Computers |
Company Name :- Opentext Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
The Opentext Technologies India Pvt. Ltd Open Text™ is the world’s largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software. The Company’s solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world’s largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Open Text supports approximately 46,000 customers and millions of users in 114 countries and 12 languages.
Position :- Software Engineer
Qualification :- BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,B.Com,B.A,B.Sc in Computers
Experience :- 3 to 8 years
Job Location :- Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description :-
As a Software Engineer, you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You will drive innovation for both team and product development.
You are great at:
- Produce high quality code according to design specifications.
- Detailed technical design of highly complex software components.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix highly complex code defects.
- Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
- Implement software design/do code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards.
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and design patterns.
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of product development experience
- Good hands-on experience in Angular JS and should have working knowledge of
- Directives, Scope Object, Ng-repeat, Angular UI & Bootstrap, Routing, Services & Factories, Dependency Injection, Modules, Controllers, Filters.
- Should have worked on integrating the Angular UI with REST services.
- Knowledge of C# .Net, WCF, WPF, Python and .Net Core will be an added advantage.
- Good working experience with any RDBMS (preferably Oracle, SQL Server)
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.