Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
NRL Recruitment 2021 for Apprenticeship Trainee | Degree/ Diploma | 60 Posts | Last Date: 07 November 2021
Brief Information :- NRL Recruitment 2021: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Apprenticeship Trainee Degree/ Diploma There are 60 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 07 November 2021.
NRL Recruitment 2021
About NRL: Nestling in the sylvan environs of the Brahmaputra valley where the beautiful rendezvous of water and land throws up myriad colours, Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), which was set up at Numaligarh in the district of Golaghat (Assam) in accordance with the provisions made in the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August 1985, has been conceived as a vehicle for speedy industrial and economic development of the region.The 3 MMTPA Numaligarh Refinery Limited was dedicated to the nation by the erstwhile Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri A. B. Vajpayee on 9th July, 1999. NRL has been able to display creditable performance since commencement of commercial production in October, 2000. With its concern, commitment and contribution to socio-economic development of the state combined with a track record of continuous growth, NRL has been conferred the status of Mini Ratna PSU. The present authorized capital of the company is Rs. 5000 crores and paid up capital is Rs. 735.63 crores.
Organisation Name :- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
Position / No. Of Post :- 60
- Diploma in Civil Engg – 10 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg. – 08 Posts
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engg. – 07 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engg – 07 Posts
- Diploma in Chemical Engg – 06 Posts
- Law graduate – 03 Posts
- Food & beverage service – 06 Posts
- Back Office Apprentice – 13 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engg: 2nd class full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institution. From Govt. recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg.: Min. 2nd class full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engg: 2nd class full time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized Institution
- Diploma in Electrical Engg: 2nd class full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt.recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Chemical Engg: 2nd class full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Govt.recognized Institution
- Law graduate: Degree in Law with min 40% marks in aggregate.
- Food & beverage service: Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management/Hospitality Management/food & beverage with min 40% marks in aggregate.
- Back Office Apprentice: B.Com or BA with min 40% in aggregate. For SC/ST- B.Com. or BA passed
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Upper age limit 32 years as on 01.10.2021
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC-NCL against reserved positions.)
- General Degree / Diploma Engineer – Rs. 17,000/- per month.
- Other Diploma – Rs. 12,200/- per month.
- Canteen allowance – Rs. 1,415/- per month.
Job Location :- Numaligarh / Guwahati
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be made based on percentage of marks in the qualifying examination
Candidates must register as an Apprentice in following Govt. website before applying for Apprenticeship Training. Filling up Apprenticeship Registration number is mandatory while apply online application.
|Disciplines||Govt. portal for Enrolment|
|General Degree (Law graduate / Food & beverage service / Back Office Apprentice) Diploma (Food & beverage service )||https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in|
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :- Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online Mode For Which Online Application Form Will Be Available From 27.10.2021 to 07.11.2021 in NRL Website www.Nrl.Co.In > Career> Online Application on or before 07 November 2021.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.