Last Updated on 7 months by Rojgar samachar
NML Recruitment 2022 for Senior Project Associate/Project Assistant | Any Degree/Diploma | 58 Posts | Interview Date: 14 to 22 March 2022
Organisation Name :- National Metallurgical Laboratory
NML Recruitment :
The foundation stone for National Metallurgical Laboratory was laid by Hon’ble Sri C. Rajagopalachari on 21st November, 1946. It was formally inaugurated and dedicated to the nation on 26th November, 1950 by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru “in a spirit of hope and in a spirit of faith in the future’. The laboratory was an element of Sir Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar’s vision of providing India with a network of research institutions for taking the country ahead in science and technology.
CSIR-NML played a significant role in the industrial revolution of India starting from 1950 especially in the areas of mineral processing, iron and steel making, ferroalloys and extraction of non-ferrous metals, notably magnesium. Asia’s largest creep testing facility was also set up at CSIR-NML in the early 1970s and even today it ranks as the second largest creep testing lab in Asia.
Position / No. Of Post :- 58
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker – 07 Posts
- Project Assistant – 23 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 09 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 03 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 09 Posts
- Project-JRF – 06 Posts
- Project-SRF – 03 Posts
Senior Project Associate:
- B. Tech in IE(Instrumentation Engineering)/ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)/EIE (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) and Four year’s experience in Research and Development (R & D) in Industrial & Academic Institutions Or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities & Services. OR PhD in Chemistry OR
- M.Sc.in Chemistry, and Four years experience in Chemical analysis of ores, minerals, ferro-alloys, steel etc. OR Ph.D in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering. OR Ph.D. in Chemistry/Metallurgy/ Recycling
- 3 Years Diploma in IE (Instrumentation Engineering)/ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)/EIE(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) OR BSc in Computer/IT OR 3 Year Diploma in Metallurgy/ B.Sc. with Chemistry OR B.Sc in Chemistry OR B.Sc. in Chemistry or 3 Year Diploma in Mechanical OR
- 3 Years Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering /Materials Engineering.
Scientific Administrative Assistant:
- B.Com(Accounts)/B.Sc. /B.A.(Geography) OR B.Com/BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Software Application, Data Science, Data Analytics) OR BCA OR Bachelor degree in (Chemistry/Law/Management)
- B.Com(Accounts)/B.Sc. /B.A.(Geography)
Project Associate – I:
- M.Sc. (Physics, Geology, Material Science)/ B.Tech in Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, IT OR B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Material Science/Nanoscience or M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science OR M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental science or B. Tech in Chemical Engineering
Project Associate-II/Project SRF:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental science or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and Two years research experience and One SCI publication (In case of SRF only)
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Upper Age Limit :-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker – 50 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Project Associate-II – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Project-JRF – 28 years
- Project-SRF – 32 years
- Upper Age limit as on date of Walk-in-Interview is relaxable for five years in the case C/ST/OBC/Women/Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker – Rs.18000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.20000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25000 – 31000/-
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28000 – 35000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42000/-
- Project-JRF – Rs.31000/-
- Project-SRF – Rs.35000
Job Location :- Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be based on the written test/ online interview.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview with required documents on 14 – 22 March 2022 to the following venue.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.