Last Updated on 12 months by Rojgar samachar
Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2022 | Service Supervisor | Diploma |
Company Name :- Neptunus Power Plant Services Pvt. Ltd.
Neptunus is a $20mn growth hungry, dynamic organization with strong people and governance practices. Our vision is to be the worlds best Service Company in the Machine Reliability space, and with it, become a Great Place to Work. We bring technology to maintenance to reduce waste, and are excited by doing maintenance as a better way to help businesses run more smoothly. We serve some of the biggest businesses in the industrial, Marine, Oil and Gas and Defence sectors in India, East Africa and the Middle East.
Position :- Service Supervisor
Qualification :- Diploma in Any Specialization
- 2-3 years of field experience, essentially on diesel engines and/or marine propulsion systems. Preferably on gensets / marine / exposure to offshore / onshore rigs-would be additional advantage
Job Location :- Mumbai (All Areas)
Salary :- Rs. 4,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
Whats the purpose of this role?
- To Build the stronger Technicians Pool
- To improve the profitability & sustainability in the executions like Tan Delta Installation; Metaline Executions and Marine Engine Overhauls
- To Increase the team literacy in documentations and therefore better compliance to processes
- To improve the competitiveness and fitness balance
- Since NATCO will be a year long execution, we will need a reliable team at both locations to meet the demand
Key Results (What will I be accountable for?)
- Work Smartly while Executing a Task
- Prepare for a Job – identify Parts / tools needed and arrange it before the Job
- Work in a Clean area and ensure contamination free
- To work with own hands (Use adequate PPEs) -in a workshop / site under supervisor`s guidance
- Stick to the Timeline given, if any difficulty raise redflags
- Identify Safety Threats and Follow to work safely
- Use automatic tools where possible to expedite
- To Clean the Tools and Work Area after every job is done & / or at the end of the day before leaving the work area.
- Record keeping of the work done
- Submit all the tools back from where taken and update the record.
- Compliance to QMS Process and follow OEM guidelines
- Read the Instruction manual and / or Check list ask questions/ pertaining to an activity that are not clear beforehand
- Fill all the Checklists
- Follow instructions of supervisor and team leader.
- Respect the site work culture and people working around you.
Safeguarding Tools at all sites is your responsibility :
- Ensure the tools are functional; complete; clean and calibrated as necessary
- Use right tools for right applications
- Learn to use measuring tools independently – Feeler gauge; Vernier caliper; Micrometer; Bore gauge; ThermoMeter.
Within 12 Months; you Should be independently be :
- Be able execute the repair of Cyl heads; Water Pumps; oil Pumps; Injectors and Fuel Pumps of Niigata ./ CAT and EMD Engines
- Identify the part required and prepare a list error free
- Possess complete knowledge of TAN DELTA Sensor
- Have basic knowledge of Oil and Filtration
- Thorough in Hydro testing; Identifying the chemicals used for cleaning; Lubricating points; Engine construction, Monitoring the Engine operation
Knowledge (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Basics of diesel engines and rotating machines
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and measuring instruments
- Able to read, comprehend manuals and service literature
Skills (Functional and Non-Technical):
- Basic communication Skills
- Ability to write daily work done and service reports
Behaviours (Technical and Non-Technical):
- Aspiring for Self-growth & positive attitude
- Willingness travel / Willingness to support team – 24 X 7 X 365 Days
- Eager to learn and grasp new technologies
Challenges of the Role:
Physically demanding situations, extreme temperatures, at times would need to work at odd hours/ extended hours, long overstays on-board ship, RIG with limited communication
Key Linkages in the Role – Whom does the person work with – internal and external:
- Sales, Commercial, Service & Stores team
- OEM principals, Customer representatives
- Transparent CTC structure, in which all components go directly to different accounts of the individual – PF, Bonus, Gratuity, ESIC. No overheads that the company incurs are part of the CTC.
- 2Group Mediclaim Policy for all, including for spouses and children.
- Group Accident Policy
- Children Health Fund, for medical requirements of children of Neptunites that insurance may not cover
- Free Mental Health Counselling Sessions with professionals
- Additional wealth creation opportunities via the Growth Driver program
- Fair and Transparent expenses ad reimbursement policy
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.