Last Updated on 9 months by Rojgar samachar
NCRA Recruitment 2022 for Project Engineer/Engineer Trainee | Any Degree/Diploma | 14 Posts | Last Date: 31 May 2022 |
NCRA Recruitment : The Centre has its roots in the Radio Astronomy Group of TIFR, set up in the early 1960s under the leadership of Prof. Govind Swarup. The group designed and built the Ooty Radio Telescope. In the early 80’s an ambitious plan for a new telescope was proposed – the Giant Meterwave Radio Telescope. Since the site chosen for this new telescope was close to Pune, a new home for the group was built in the scenic campus of Pune University. The radio astronomy group morphed into the National Centre for Radio Astrophysics around this time.
Fifty Years Of Radio Astronomy At Tifr In 1963, the young branch of astronomy, called `Radio Astronomy‘ got a kick start in India with the establishment of radio astronomy group at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai. The group was set up under the leadership of Dr. Govind Swarup who was invited by Dr. Homi Bhabha to return from the USA and join TIFR. Initially the group had just a few astronomers and engineers. But, today radio astronomy in India has become a major research activity in the domain of basic science, engaging almost a hundred astronomers and engineers and institutes in Pune and Bengaluru.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Organisation Name :- National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA)
Position / No. Of Post :- 14
- Project Engineer-C – 01 Post
- Engineer Trainee (Servo) – 02 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Digital) – 01 Post
- Technical Trainee (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Administrative Trainee – 09 Posts
- Full time BE/ B. Tech in Electronics and Communication / Electronics from a recognised university with at least 60% aggregate marks. 1-2 years in design and development of digital and signal processing hardware / software in a large and reputed organisation. Familiarity with FPGA-VSLI design, VHDL / Verilog and knowledge of MATLAB / Simulink model-based design and Python programme is desirable.
Engineer Trainee (Servo):
- BE/B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering) from a recognized Institute/university with minimum 60% marks.
Engineer Trainee (Digital):
- BE/B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering ) from a recognized Institute/university with minimum 60% marks.
Technical Trainee (Electrical):
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate from a recognized university. Knowledge of typing & use of personal computers and applications.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :- Maximum 28 years
- Project Engineer-C – Rs. 78,500/-
- Engineer Trainee (Servo) – Rs. 25,000/-
- Engineer Trainee (Digital) – Rs. 25,000/-
- Technical Trainee (Electrical) – Rs. 16,000/-
- Administrative Trainee – Rs. 15,000/-
Job Location :- Pune/ Khodad
Selection Process NCRA Recruitment :-
- If the eligible number of applications is large, the Centre will restrict the number of candidates for written tests by making a merit list of the applicants based on the marks in the basic qualification, number of years of experience and select reasonable number of candidates for each post. Centre will conduct more than one written test, online test, skill test, for making a primarily merit list. This merit list is not a selection list. This merit list will be used to further shortlisting of the candidates for online interviews, wherever required. Top scorer from the final list will be considered for selection if the candidate is otherwise suitable
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to apply for NCRA Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online at (http://tinyurl.com/ncra2020) website on or before 31 May 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.