Last Updated on 2 months by Rojgar samachar
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 for Panchakarma Vaidya/Junior Stenographer Multi-Tasking | 8th / 10th / 12th |18 Posts | Last Date: 23 January 2022
Brief Information :- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021- NIA has released the online job notifications for recruitment to the post of Panchakarma Vaidya/Junior Stenographer /Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist/Library Assistant/Lower Division Clerk/Multi-Tasking Staff of 18 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MD/HSC/SSC/DMLT in relevant fields can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 23 January 2022.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021
About: National Institute of Ayurveda is an apex autonomous Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare. An independent Ayurvedic College was established in August 1946 by the Government of Rajasthan and this College was merged to form National Institute of Ayurveda known as NIA in Ayurveda fraternity on 7th February 1976. This was one of the very few Ayurvedic Colleges in the country to introduce Post-Graduate Education in Ayurveda as early as in 1970.
Organisation Name :- National Institute of Ayurveda
Position / No. Of Post :- 18
- Panchakarma Vaidya – 1 Post
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi) – 1 Post
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – 1 Post
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Lower Divison Clerk (LDC) – 3 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 11 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- MD(Ayurveda) in the Subject of Panchakarma from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
- HSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education. Ability to write 80 WPM in Hindi Shorthand and a30 WPM in Hindi Typewriting.
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist:
- 10+2 with Science Subject and DMLT from any Government recognized institution with 1 Year relevant Experience.
- SSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education. Certificate in Library Science of 1 Year Duration.
Lower Division Clerk:
- Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education. Typing Speed of 35 Words per Minute in English/30 Words per Minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer.
- Pass in 10th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.
Age Limit :-
- Panchakarma Vaidya – 40 Years
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi) – 28 Years
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – 28 Years
- Library Assistant – 30 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 27 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 25 Years
- Panchakarma Vaidya – Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500/- Per Month
- Jr. Stenographer (Hindi) – Rs. 25,500 to 81,000/-Per Month
- Jr. Medical Laboratory Technologist – Rs. 19,900 to 63,200/-Per Month
- Library Assistant – Rs. 19,900 to 63,200/-Per Month
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 19,900 to 63,200/-Per Month
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs. 18,000 to 56,900/-Per Month
Job Location :- Jaipur (Rajsthan)
Selection Process :- For Shortlisting Candidates for Interview and/or Selection, Objective-Type Screening Tests will be conducted for all the above Posts depending upon the number of Applications for the Posts. The Scheme, Syllabus, Duration of the Test, Total Marks, Criteria for Award of Marks and any other information for the Screening Tests will be posted only on the Website of the Institute.
Application Fee :- Can Read the Notification
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 23 January 2022. See More Details official Notification National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.