Last Updated on 1 month by Rojgar samachar
Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | HSE Manager, HSE Officer, HSE Engineer, | Graduate, Diploma |
Company Name :- Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Ltd
MEIL is an engineering & Infrastructure company with strong and proven credentials in all areas of execution like design, development, planning and delivery across more than ten verticals. With industry leading expertise, best practices and highly experienced professionals on our side. It took us just two and half decades to establish respectable position in the engineering and infrastructure sector. Today, we are an engineering & infrastructure company with proven expertise across verticals like Irrigation, Water management, Hydrocarbons, Power, Transportation, Buildings, Electric Buses, Manufacturing and Industrial Infrastructure.
Position :- HSE Manager, HSE Officer, HSE Engineer
Qualification / Experience :-
HSE Manager :
- Technical graduate engineers (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil)
- 10 years’ experience and above as supervisor in Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemicals or Bulk Chemical Manufacturing companies or Large Construction sector.
- Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety with one subject of construction safety from a recognized institute (Institute recognized by AICTE / State council of technical education for India) or from RLI.
- Science Graduate (Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics)
- 3+ years’ experience and above as supervisor in Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemicals or Bulk Chemical Manufacturing companies or Large Construction sector.
- Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety with one subject of construction safety from a recognized Institute (Institute recognized by AICTE / State council of technical education for India) or from RLI.
- Graduate Engineer (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil) or a Science Graduate from a recognized university
- 5 years’ experience and above as supervisor / safety in-charge in Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical / Bulk Chemicals Industry / large construction sector.
- Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety with one subject of construction safety from a recognized Institute (Institute recognized by AICTE for India).
- He / she must possess site safety leadership attributes.
Job Location :- Panipat
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Ensure there is an effective company policy for health and safety and that all employees, contractors and temporary workers are made aware of their individual responsibility
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Should be able to carry out HIRA/JSA for the project activities
- Should be able to carry out internal safety inspections, audits, walk troughs etc.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents and incidents to find cause and take prevention measures for further incidents
- Fully responsible for planning, reporting, implementing and monitoring all HSE requirements and compliance of all laws & statutory requirements.
- Shall carry out inspection to identify various unsafe conditions of work sites/machinery/equipment as well as unsafe acts on the part of workmen/supervisor/engineer while carrying out different project related works
- Should conduct Safety Committee Meetings with frequent intervals
Walk In Interview:
More Details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.