Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 for Non-Executives Posts | 1041 Posts | Last Date: 30 September 2022 |
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022
Adout MDL: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan.The present turnover is approximately 5733 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 9,000.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
Organisation Name:- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)
No. Of Post:- 1041
- Ac Refrigeration Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Compressor Attendan – 06 Posts
- Brass Finisher – 20 Posts
- Carpenter – 38 Posts
- Chipper Grinder – 02 Posts
- Composite Welder – 05 Posts
- Diesel Crane Operator – 03 Posts
- Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic – 09 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Electric Crane Operators – 34 Posts
- Electrician – 140 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 45 Posts
- Fitter – 217
- Gas Cutter – 04 Posts
- Machinist – 11 Posts
- Millwright Mechanic – 14 Posts
- Painter – 15 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 82 Posts
- Structural Fabricator – 30 Posts
- Utility Hand(Skilled) – 22 Posts
- Hindi Translator – 02 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Inspector ((Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Inspector (Electrical/ Electronics) – 03 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Inspector (Ndt – 01 Post
- Junior Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 32 Posts
- Paramedics – 02 Posts
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Planner Estimator (Mechanical – 31 Posts
- Planner Estimator (Electrical / Electronics – 07 Posts
- Rigger – 75 Posts
- Safety Inspector – 03 Posts
- Stores Keeper – 13 Posts
Semi- Skilled-I (ID-II):
- Marine Insulators – 50 Posts
- Sail Maker – 01 Post
- Utility Hand (Semiskilled) – 70 Posts
- Security Sepoy – 04 Posts
- Launch Deck Crew – 09 Posts
- Engine Driver/2 Nd Class Engine Driver – 02 Posts
Special Grade (ID-VIII):
- Launch Engine Crew / Master II Class – 02 Posts
Special Grade (ID-IX):
- License to Act Engineer – 01 Post
- Master 1st Class – 02 Posts
Qualification:- 10th/12th/ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in Relevant Discipline
Discipline Trades in Apprenticeship:
- Machinist : Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder)
- Composite Welder: Welder (G&E)/ TIG/MIG Welder/Structural Welder/Welder (Pipe and Pressure Vessels)/ Advance Welder/Gas Cutter
- Millwright Mechanic: Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance / Millwright Mechanic
- AC Mechanic: Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Mechanic (Central Air conditioning Plant, Industrial cooling and Package Air conditioning)/ Mechanic (Cold storage, Ice plant and Ice candy plant
- Diesel Mechanic: Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic (Marine Diesel)
- Fitter: Fitter / Marine Engineer Fitter / Shipwright (Steel)
- Carpenter: Carpenter / Shipwright (wood)
- Electronic Mechanic: Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft / Mechanic Television (Video)/ Mechanic cum- Operator Electronics Communication system/ Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance / Mechanic Radio & TV
- Painter: Painter (General) / Painter ( Marine)
Discipline Grouping of Branches of Engineering:
- Mechanical: Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical & Production Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Production Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering.
- Electronics: Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Instrumentation
- Computer/ IT: Computer/ Information Technology/ Computer Technology/Master in Computer Application
- Civil: Civil/ Civil & Structural/ Structural
Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel/HR/Admin Department is mandatory for the trades where experience is essential qualifying requirement. The candidates having such experience will be given up to 20 marks based on relevant experience in Ship Building Industry.
The shipbuilding experience marks will be applicable for the posts indicated at para 3 above excluding Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic, Driver, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Jr Draughtsman, Jr Q C Inspector(Mech), Jr Q C Inspector(Elec), Millwright Mechanic, Paramedics, Pharmacist, Rigger, Safety Inspector, Security Sepoy, Storekeeper.
- Maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 Sept ’22.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 5 years for SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for persons with disability (40% and above) 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15 years for SC/ST candidates as per Govt. Rules
- Special Grade (IDA-IX) – Rs. 22000-83180/-
- Special Grade (IDA-VIII) – Rs. 21000-79380/-
- Skilled Grade-II (IDA-VI) – Rs 18000-68120/-
- Skilled Grade-I (IDA-V) – Rs. 17000- 64360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-III (IDAIVA) – Rs. 16000-60520/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II) – Rs. 13200-49910/-
Job Location:- Mumbai
Selection Process Mazagon Dock Recruitment:-
- The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them in the online application form. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the shortlisted candidates will be done at the time of Trade/skill Test.
The syllabus for Online Exam is mentioned at Annexure-I placed at the end of this advertisement. The marking pattern would be as under:
|Selection Criteria||Weightage||Post for which experience in Shipbuilding Industry is not required||Post for which Written Test is not conducted|
|Written Test||30 marks||50 marks||–|
|Experience in Shipbuilding Industry||20 marks||–||20 marks|
|Trade/Skill Test||50 marks||50 marks||80 marks|
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022:-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 September 2022
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentices | 8th/10th/12th/ITI | 445 Posts | Last Date : 21 July 2022 |
Mazagon Dock Recruitment
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, aptly called “Ship Builder to the Nation”, is one of India’s leading Defence public sector undertaking shipyard under the Ministry of Defence. Main activities are construction of warships and submarines with facilities situated at Mumbai and Nhava (under development).We have the capability to build warships, submarines, merchant ships upto 40,000 DWT since 1979
wpDataTable with provided ID not found!
Organisation Name :- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Position :- Trade Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 455
10th Class Pass:
- Electrician – 40 Posts
- Fitter – 42 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 60 Posts
- Structural Fitter – 42 Posts
- Fitter – 50 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- ICTSM – 20 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 20 Posts
- Plumber – 20 Posts
- Welder – 20 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 20 Posts
- Carpenter – 20 Posts
8th Class Pass:
- 8th Std. under (10 + 2) system Passed with Science & Mathematics.
10th Class Pass:
- The candidate should have Passed SSC in with General Science & Mathematics.
- ITI in Fitter / Electrician /ICTSM / Electronic Mechanic/ Plumber / Welder / Computer Operator & Programming Assistant / Carpenter trades from Govt./ Govt
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022) :-
- Group A: 15 to19 Years
- Group B: 16 to 21 Years
- Group C: 14-18 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt.rules
- 8th Class Pass – Rs. 2,500 – 5,500/-
- 10th Class Pass – Rs. 3,000 – 6,600/-
- ITI Pass – Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/-
Job Location :- Mumbai
Selection Process Mazagon Dock Recruitment :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :-
- Application Fee is Rs. 100 + Bank Charges (Non-refundable), which is applicable to General (UR) / OBC /EWS/ AFC Category applicants
- Payment Mode (Online Mode): by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking/ BHIM etc.
How to Apply Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 :-
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 21 July 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.