Last Updated on 2 weeks by Rojgar samachar
Konecranes and Demag Pvt Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Trainee – SAP Security | Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp | Pune, Maharashtra |
Company Name :- Konecranes and Demag Pvt Ltd.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category.
Website :- http://www.konecranes.com
Position :- Trainee – SAP Security
Qualification :- Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp
Experience :- 0-2 years in SAP Security.
Job Location :- Pune, Maharashtra
Salary :-Not disclosed
Job Description :-
Your key responsibilities:
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Understand and handle incident management and Service Request process in a support environment for large number of users
- Working with SAP System, user maintenance and authorization concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot end user’s authorization issue and resolving as per expectation and if needed take help from peers.
- Ensure ability to work or SLA based service delivery.
- Monitoring the SAP Systems daily and IDOC of various interface.
- Aid in support process improvisation
- Analyze the repetitive Incidents and addressing the root causes in order to either reduce/ eliminate repetitive Incidents or enhance efficiency in handling those
- Develop healthy professional customer relationship
- Ensure the KPIs like SLA, TAT, Ageing, Quality Audits, etc based on management’s expectations and guidance
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedbacks, inputs from management
- Prepare reports based on supervisor’s expectations
- Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance
- Be flexible for on call support based on business needs
- Knowledge for SAP Basis will be an advantage
- Assist peers, superiors, other IT staff members in day to day activities whenever appropriate
- Awareness of ISO 14001 & 45001 Standards
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher – B.Tech. /B.E., BCA, BSC comp
- Good technical background with some professional experience desirable.
- Be highly motivated, hardworking and possess good time management and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Team player
- Customer service attitude.
- SAP Certifications in their specialisation area is not must but will be an advantage
Competencies and Skills Required:
0-2 years of experience in IT industry working in global support or business process monitoring environment. Exposure to SAP security or SAP IDOC monitoring is highly desired.
- Basic understanding about Computers and IT Systems with some exposure to SAP systems.
- Knowledge of SAP IDOC monitoring will be a big plus
- SAP Basis monitoring tasks will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about ITIL and ITSM tool(s) is preferred
- English Communication skills – Verbal, Written
- Team player
- Customer service attitude
- Customer oriented approach to ensure SAP end-user satisfaction.
- Willing to work in shifts when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills as the job requires daily interactions with colleagues based in different countries/locations.
- Reporting capabilities
- Analytical and problem-solving techniques would help in improvising the process.
- Exposure to Power Apps / RPA tools would be an advantage
What we offer you?:
- Professional challenges in a big ERP program.
- Insight to world class global IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent Global Core team and IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology
If you have questions related to this position, you can contact: SAP Technical team manager – Dinesh Rupchandani, email@example.com
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.