Last Updated on 2 weeks by Rojgar samachar
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited Recruitment 2022 | General Electrical – Engineer / Supervisor | Diploma B.Tech |
Company Name :- Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) is amongst the leading Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) companies with proven experience and expertise spanning over three decades. KPTL is executing marquee projects with comprehensive capabilities that delivers complete solutions covering design, testing, fabrication, erection and construction of transmission lines, oil and gas infrastructure and railways projects on a turnkey basis. KPTL has established its footprints in 63 countries spread across five continents. KPTLs Railway Infrastructure EPC vertical aids in accelerating economic development in domestic and international markets by leveraging proven expertise in project management capabilities, engineering & construction experience combined with strong technical and financial support. The Company is providing railways EPC services for executing civil infrastructure, track laying, signaling & telecommunication and over-head electrification projects for railways in India.
Position :- General Electrical – Engineer / Supervisor
Qualification :- B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electrical, Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Experience :- 5 – 10 years
Job Location :- PAN India
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Manage and Supervise the onsite Work.
- Ability to read drawings and sound knowledge of specifications of General Electrical drawing.
- Knowledge of cost control measures and its implementation at site.
- Knowledge of General Electrical work in buildings pertaining to railway contracts.
- Knowledge of Work planning, Resource Management and Vendor management.
- Knowledge of IS Codes pertaining to Electrification of Service Building and Residential Buildings.
- Have prior experience in Liaoning with State Electricity board for 11 kV/33 KV crossing Modification works.
- Complete the project within stipulated time & cost with desired quality.
- Managing the site work, close coordination with client, PMC and Sub Contractor at site.
- Identify delay at sites and notifies the Project Manager.
- Implement Safety with the Zero Incident Policy.
Required Candidate profile/ Desired Candidate Profile:
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Excel/Word, and Knowledge of Planning software is an added advantage.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.