Last Updated on 1 month by Rojgar samachar
Company Name :- Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with a vision towards becoming a 2000+ Restaurant with Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
Position :- Manager-Projects Quality Control
Qualification :- B.E/BTech/Diploma (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical
Experience :- 8-10 years’ experience.
Job Location :- Noida
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Coordinating with regional projects team, design team, consultants etc for scheduling of auditing at stores
- Arrange audit reports from regional AMs on weekly basis, compile & circulate the reports to respective stakeholders weekly.
- Generate weekly audit observation summary highlighting the issues & possible rectifications for all regions.
- Work out new SOPs to ensure reduction of snags in future stores basis of audit reports.
- Ensure proper documentation is done to comply with the ISO standards and company procedures
- Must have experience in working with Project Management Consultancies or Luxury retail / F&B brands
- Must have in-depth knowledge of all SOPs, statutory authorities regulations, fire & safety norms related to
- interior fit-out projects
- Prior experience in carrying out store Quality audits as per defined checklists
- Good interpersonal, communication & leadership skills
- Candidate with prior exposure of ISO certification audits will be preferred
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.