Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
Jindal Steel Power Limited Recruitment 2021 | Coal Handling Plant | B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical |
Company Name :- Jindal Steel Power Limited
The JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.
Position :- Coal Handling Plant
Qualification :- B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Experience :- 3 – 5 years
Job Location :- Tamnar
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operation of Coal Handling Plant and ,CCPC for coal bunkering to meet 100%Generation
- Follow SOP & OCP as per IMS manual.
- Timely raising & closing of defects after conducting trial of respective Equipment.
- To ensure statuary compliance before deployment of manpower, equipment etc.
- To maintain update entry of MB/logbook.
- Ensuring required Coal Stock for Generation.
- Timely releasing of permits as per schedule.
- To ensure Housekeeping Management of the plant CHP-I .
- Minimize operating cost by reducing power consumption of CHP-I & CCPC.
- Ensure periodic inspection of Interlocks & Belt protection and also maintaining records.
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety.
- Manpower management
- Implementation and awareness of IMS & 5S and Periodic review of documents.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.