Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
ITW Recruitment 2021 | Maintenance Technician – 1st Shift | Diploma in Mechanical |
Company Name :- ITW
ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.8 billion in 2018. The companys seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW has approximately 48,000 dedicated colleagues in operations around the world who thrive in the companys unique, decentralized and entrepreneurial culture.
Position :- Maintenance Technician – 1st Shift
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical
Experience :- 5 – 10 years
Job Location :- Kolkata
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Independently tests and repairs malfunctioning production equipment/machinery and notifies appropriate personnel
- Independently installs equipment, machines, or programs to meet specifications
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determine what maintenance is needed
- Align machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, and micrometers
- Assemble and install equipment using hand and power tools
- Uses welding skills/equipment (TIG, Stick, Torch) to fabricate and repair chutes, conveyors, hoppers, etc.
- Basic knowledge to use, Milling Machine, Brake press, Drill press, and general machine shop equipment to modify dies, reels, metal parts
- Repair machinery a lathe, mill, drill press, and other tools as required.
- Maintains current knowledge and actively addresses safety and environmental issues.
- Other duties may include: janitorial, plumbing, pipefitting, painting, security, carpentry.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree from a Technical College preferred
- Apprenticeship or Journeyman experience preferred
- Ability to complete basic mathematical calculations
- Forklift Truck Experience required
- 3-5+ years maintenance experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to complete routine production and quality reports.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Understanding and compliance with safety rules and regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.