Last Updated on 5 months by Rojgar samachar
Inferyx Analytics Private Limited Recruitment 2021 | Multiple Java Developer |B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization |
Company Name :- Inferyx Analytics Private Limited
We are a global analytics company helping enterprises accelerate the infusion of AI for making intelligent business decisions. Our mission is to empower enterprises with an end-to-end data analytics platform to build scalable and robust AI driven business applications.
Company Website :- https://www.inferyx.com
Position :- Multiple Java Developer
Qualification :- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Experience :- 1 – 3 years
Job Location :- Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas)
Salary :- Rs. 2,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Description :-
As a Java/J2EE Developer you will be responsible for implementing technical solutions for Web Applications. You are an internal expert on applying the technical components to address specific customer requirements and must have a thorough understanding of the capabilities and benefits of the solution. As a technologist you are responsible both for (1) leading all aspects of a projects technical implementation, including translating functional requirements into technical specifications and implementing the solution, as well as (2) interacting with the clients team and the internal Project Manager to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Software implementation experience with wide ranging knowledge of technical processes including installation, implementation, coding and testing in client environments.
- Software development experience in Java based applications.
- Solid understanding of software enterprise architectures, the application of technology and full life-cycle customer application implementations.
- Working understanding of modern enterprise application platform technologies, Spring, Struts, Hibernate.
- Exposure to Big data technologies like Hadoop, MongoDB, Spark and Python will be a plus.
- Exposure to cloud platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure will be a plus.
- Distributed computing (J2EE, ESB, EJB, SOAP).
- Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX).
- Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySql).
- Experience building complex Enterprise Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and attention to details.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good team player who is a self-starter and well organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
More details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.