Last Updated on 11 months by Rojgar samachar
IIITM Kerala Recruitment 2022 for Head of Business Development/Project Assistant | Degree/ Diploma/ ITI | 7 Posts | Last Date: 1 March 2022
IIITM Kerala Recruitment :
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala IIITMK is an autonomous premier educational institution established by Government of Kerala in the year 2000. IIITMK is a multidisciplinary premier postgraduate institute conforming to the needs of building capacity at advanced levels of Computer Science and IT by realizing the dreams of students for higher knowledge with great emphasis in Science and Technology.
Located in the majestic Technopark Campus in Trivandrum, IIITMK has an enviable academic ambience. The institute offers, post-graduate programmes such as MSc Computer Science with various specialisations, MPhil, Ph.D and PG Diploma in E-Governance.
Organisation Name :- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala IIITMK
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Head of Business Development : 1 posts
- Project Assistant : 2 posts
- Content Creator cum Social Media Handler : 1 post
- Assistant – Administration & Housekeeping : 1 post
- Technical Intern (Mechanical) : 1 post
- Technical Intern (Electrical) : 1 post
Qualification / Experience :-
Head of Business Development:
- MBA with a Bachelor’s degree having at least 4 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Ability to communicate well in English, Hindi and Malayalam will be desirable.
- Should preferably have exposure in commercial law aspects.
- The candidate shall hold graduation in any discipline and preferably with MBA Post Graduation degree (any specialization). Experience in start-up ecosystem desirable.
Content Creator cum Social Media Handler:
- Degree or Diploma in visual communication or any other design-related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a good portfolio.
- The candidate should have experience in Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics and should have hands-on experience with design apps like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and other design software.
Assistant – Administration & Housekeeping:
- The candidate shall hold a graduation degree in any discipline with 1-year experience in administration & housekeeping. OR
- The candidate shall hold a Plus Two with a minimum of 4 years of experience in administration & housekeeping and certificate course in data entry & office procedures. OR
- The candidate shall hold SSLC with a minimum of 6 years of experience in administration & housekeeping and a certificate course in data entry & office procedures.
Technical Intern (Mechanical):
- The candidate shall be a 3-year diploma or 2-year ITI holder in Mechanical Engineering or allied courses with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Educational Institution
- Experience in 3 Axis VMC, 3D printers, Lathe machine, and Laser Cutter Machine is desirable.
- The ability to communicate well in English, Hindi, and Malayalam will be desirable.
- Should preferably have exposure in designing and manufacturing using computer numerical controls (CNC).
Technical Intern (Electrical):
- The candidate shall be a 3-year diploma or 2-year ITI holder in electronics or allied courses, with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Educational Institution.
- Experience in the electronics lab or any DIY center is desirable.
Age Limit :-
- Head of Business Development – 40 years
- Project Assistant – Up to 35 years
- Content Creator cum Social Media Handler – 35 years
- Assistant – Administration & Housekeeping – 45 years
- Technical Intern – 26 years
- Head of Business Development : Rs.70,000/ month
- Project Assistant : Rs.15,000/ month
- Content Creator cum Social Media Handler : Rs.25,000/ month
- Assistant – Administration & Housekeeping : Rs.15,000/ month
- Technical Intern: Unpaid for the first two months. Based on performance evaluation Rs.5000/ month (consolidated) for the next four months
Job Location :- Kerala
Selection Process :-
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on Shortlisting of candidates based on their qualifications and Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 01 March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.