Last Updated on 5 months by Rojgar samachar
HDFC BANK LTD. Recruitment 2021 | Personal Banker | Any Degree |
Company Name :- HDFC Bank Ltd.
HDFC Bank is one of India’s leading private banks and was among the first to receive approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a private sector bank in 1994. HDFC Bank has a banking network of 5,653 branches and 16,291 ATM’s in 2,917 cities/towns.
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 for the post of Personal Banker Sales for any degree Graduates. For this post, program of Future Bankers Program (Classroom Training + on the job Internship). This program may be expected to start in September. 6 months classroom training and 6 months of internship at any of the HDFC Bank Branches located anywhere in India. Those who successfully complete this 12 months Program will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Relationship Banking by Manipal Education campus.
Position :- Personal Banker
Qualification :- Any Degree
Age Limt (as on 01.06.2021) :- 21 to 27 Years.
Experience :- Fresher
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs 4 lakh per annual +
Job Description / Selection Process :-
Online Assessment covering following sections:-
- English Language
- Logical & Quantitative Ability
- Personality Test
- Sales Aptitude
HDFC BANK LTD. Recruitment 2021 Course curriculum for the terms:- The 6 months of Classroom Training is divided in two trimesters of 3 months each. The course curriculum for the 2 terms would be:
- Full Time Graduate with a minimum graduation percentage of 50%
- Candidates who are currently employed with HDFC Bank or its subsidiaries are not eligible to apply for this program. Once you have registered for the Future Bankers Program, you cannot register again for 6 months.”
- All candidates are expected to clear an online assessment, for which they need to pay an assessment fee of Rs. 550/- which will be collected directly by Aspiring Minds Pvt. Ltd. and no part of such fee is being collected by or on behalf of HDFC Bank.
- This fee is purely for the purpose of the services provided by Aspiring Minds Pvt. Ltd. in connection with assessment and in no way guarantees selection for the Future Bankers Program or employment with HDFC Bank.
Application Fee :- 550
HDFC BANK LTD. Recruitment 2021 Terms & Conditions of the Course:
- Meeting the eligibility criteria for the course is not negotiable
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the Future Bankers Program are expected to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- as “Caution Deposit” to Manipal Academy directly. Details of this will be shared with candidates via e-mail. The terms of the “Caution Deposit” is subject to independent contract between the candidate and Manipal Academy.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program are expected to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- as “Caution Deposit” to Manipal Academy directly. Details of this will be shared with candidates via e-mail. The terms of the “Caution Deposit” is subject to independent contract between the candidate and Manipal Academy. This amount of Caution Deposit will serve as an intent to join the HDFC Bank Future Bankers Program and will be refunded by Manipal Academy to all candidates after successful completion of the 1st semester to the satisfaction of HDFC Bank. This sum is being charged directly by Manipal Academy and does not guarantee employment with HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank does not make any representation with respect to the Caution Deposit or refund thereof.
- The assessment fee is being charged from the candidates by Aspiring Minds and is solely for the purpose of attempting the AMCAT Assessment This fee does not guarantee employment with HDFC Bank
- Travel Cost to and fro for the Personal Interview location to be borne by the applicants
- Candidates are expected to ensure that all information submitted as a part of the eligibility requirement is accurate
- The required fee is to be paid to Manipal University and no other agency at the time of admission
- Candidates are advised to abide by Manipal University’s Code of Conduct
- All course requirements as specified by Manipal University need to be fulfilled
- Internship performance will be assessed based on suitable recommendation from the mentor assigned by the bank
- The final placement with respect to the role or location will be at the sole discretion of the bank
- No vendor, agency or individual has been authorized to charge any fee for the purpose of admission in to the program
- HDFC Bank reserves the right to make any changes to the program/process at their discretion
How to Apply :- All Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply for this post in online.
Apply Online :- Click here
More details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.