Last Updated on 2 weeks by Rojgar samachar
GADVASU Recruitment 2022 for Lab Assistant/ Data Entry Operator | Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Sc, 12th/ ITI | 6 Posts | Walk-In Interview will be held on 18 January 2022
Brief Information :- GADVASU Recruitment : Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(GADVASU) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Lab Assistant/ Data Entry Operator The educational qualification should be BCA, B.Sc, 12th/ ITI | There are 6 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply Walk-In Interview will be held on 18 January 2022 .The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2022
GADVASU Recruitment :
Guru Angad Dev Ji (31 March 1504 – 29 March 1552) was the second of the ten Sikh Gurus. He was born in a Hindu family, with the birth name as Lehna, in the village of Harike (now Sarae Naga, near Muktsar) in northwest Indian subcontinent. Bhai Lehna grew up in a Khatri family (Kshatriya, traditionally warriors), his father was a small scale trader, he himself worked as a pujari (priest) and religious teacher centered around goddess Durga. He met Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism, and became a Sikh. He served and worked with Guru Nanak for many years. Guru Nanak gave Bhai Lehna the name Angad, chose Angad as the second Sikh Guru instead of his own sons.
OrganisationName :- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Lab Assistant – 05 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
Qualification / Experience :-
- Qualifications: Technician ‘A’ or equivalent with five years relevant experience* e.g. 10th/Matric/ High School/ equivalent with one year required experience from Government/recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Govt. recognized Board with five years relevant experience.
- 12th pass will be treated as two years’ experience and B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 ears’ experience
Data Entry Operator:
- Qualifications: 12th pass in Science stream with mathematics as a subject from recognized Board or DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and 2 years experience in EDP work in Govt., Autonomous, PSU or Recognized Institution or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/ IT/Computer Science from a recognized Institution/ University, with one year experience. Knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Age Limit :- Not Specified.
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 25000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 10777/-
Job Location :- Ludhiana
Selection Process :- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply Walk-In Interview will be held on 18.01.2022 (Tuesday) in the Seminar Room of the College of Animal Biotechnology, GADVASU, Ludhiana for filling up the following posts
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.