Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
Edwards India Private Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Field Service Engineer | Diploma in Mechanical / B E -MECHANICAL |
Company Name :- Edwards India Private Ltd Recruitment 2021
The Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications. Edwards has over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.
Position :- Field Service Engineer
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical / B E -MECHANICAL.
Experience :- Minimum 6 years.
Job Location :- Kolkata
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Description :-
Field Service Activity.
- Field servicing of vacuum pumps.( Liquid ring vacuum Pumps, Oil sealed rotary vane pumps, Booster pumps, Dry screw vacuum pumps, Dry claw vacuum pumps, measurement and leak detection equipments).
- Co-ordination with service planner and attending the break down calls daily / timly basis.
- Completing the Managed maintenance services Timly.
- Training the distributor engineers / technicians at site.
- Perform m Field service activity in an efficient manner (First Time Fix the problem) in strict compliance with operating procedures.
- Multiskills on various types of vacuum pumps.
– Identify potential customers and converting them into Managed maintenance and CMC.
- Understanding the vaious types of vacuum applications and conduting installations of the vacuum pumps with suitable accessories.
Co-ordination with dealer /Distributors:
– Train dealer engineers to solve complex technical problems
– Keep them updated with relevant technical and product related information
In order to equip dealer’s service engineers to perform service interventions first time right and to maximize revenues and customer satisfaction through Dealership.
– Timely reporting of warranty complaints and product quality related issues
In order to help the product company in addressing product quality issues
Compliance with Corporate Guidelines:
– Follow in letter and spirit the Atlas Copco Vision, Mission and core values
– Comply with the Atlas Copco Business Code of Conduct
– Comply with the policies and procedures communicated from time to time
– Perform any other tasks given by supervisor / manager from time to time
In order to enrich the Corporate Culture
What you can expect from us?
- Have multiple interactions with different stakeholders internally and externally
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity where sustainability matters
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact on technically interesting projects
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- Global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
- Committed team player.
- – High levels of energy and drive.
- Positive attitude
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.