Last Updated on 4 months by Rojgar samachar
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentice | Freshers | 8th/10th/12th/ITI | 3115 Posts | Last Date: 29 October 2022 |
Eastern Railway Recruitment
About ER: The Eastern Railway (abbreviated ER) is among the 18 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM). The name of the division denotes the name of the city where the divisional headquarters is located.Eastern Railway consists the largest and second largest rail complex in the country namely Howrah Junction and Sealdah railway station and also consists of most number of A1 and A Category Stations like Howrah, Malda Town, Sealdah, Asansol, Durgapur, Barddhaman, Bhagalpur, Jasidih, Bandel, Dankuni etc. Eastern Railways operates the oldest trains of India, Kalka Mail. 3 Popular Zones ECR, SER (again from SER-ECOR and SECR carved out in 2020) NFR were part Indian railways.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
Organisation Name:- Eastern Railway (ER)
Position:- Trade Apprentice
No. Of Post:- 3115
- Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop – 667 Posts
- Asansol Division – 412 Posts
- Liluah Workshop – 612 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 440 Posts
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 187 Posts
- Malda Division – 138
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age (as on cutoff date for receiving application).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC-NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates.
Salary:- As Per Government Norms
Job Location:- Kolkata
Selection Process Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022:-
- Selection of a candidate for training slot of a unit of Eastern railway will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of data/details filled up by candidates in the on line application form. The formula given below in para 5 ii to 5 iii will be followed for determining the merit. If any candidate fills up wrong details then his/her candidature will be cancelled as soon as the discrepancy comes in the notice of Railway Administration.
- The Select list for Document Verification (DV) will be on the basis of average of marks in the Matriculation and ITI. The formula given below in para 5 iii to 5 iv will be followed for determining the merit. Merit list will be prepared trade/unit/community wise. Candidate must note that no centralized merit list will be formed.
- Rs. 100/-
- No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ available with online Application Form while filling up the online Application Form.
How to Apply Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 29 October 2022
For More details:- Click here
Link Apply:- Click here
Official Website:- Click here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|