Last Updated on 2 months by Rojgar samachar
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022 for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers | 10th, Diploma, Degree | Last Date: 03 October 2022 |
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About DCI: The Dredging Corporation of India Limited ( DCI ) was established in the year 1976 to provide dredging services to the Major Ports of the country in India . DCI is a pioneer organization in the field of dredging and maritime development . DCI is fully equipped to offer the complete range of dredging and allied services to the users in India and Abroad and to provide the vital inputs for the national development . It’s Head Office is strategically situated on the east coast of India at Visakhapatnam ,DCI helps to ensure continuous availability of the desired depths in the shipping channels of the major and minor Ports , Indian Navy . Fishing Harbors and other maritime organizations . It further serves the Nation in a variety of ways , be it capital dredging for creation of new harbors , deepening of existing harbors or maintenance dredging for the upkeep of the required depths at various Ports along the 7,500 Kms coastline of India.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022
Organisation Name:- The Dredging Corporation of India Limited ( DCI )
Position/No. Of Post:- 45
- Dredge Cadets – 15 Posts
- Trainee Marine Engineer – 15 Posts
- NCV(Trainees) (GP Rating) – 15 Posts
- Should have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping
Trainee Marine Engineer:
- Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating):
- Minimum X Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit:- should be less than 25 years as on 30.11.2022.
- Trainee Marine Engineers will be paid stipend of Rs.25000/- per month
- Coastal Voyage (Trainees) will be paid stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month.
Job Location:- Visakhapatnam
Selection Process Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment:-
- The selection is based on the performance in Written Test for NCV (Trainees) and Written Test and Interview both for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials
Application Fee:- Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022:-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 October 2022
Note:- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
Official Website:- Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.