Last Updated on 4 months by Rojgar samachar
Central U.P. Gas Limited Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Technician | ITI / Diploma |
Company Name :- Central U.P. Gas Limited
The Central U.P. Gas Limited (CUGL) a Joint Venture of India’s two Maharatana Companies, GAIL (India) Limited and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited incorporated on 25th February 2005. CUGL is authorized by the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB) to operate in the Geographical Areas (GAs) of Kanpur (including some part of Unnao), Bareilly and Jhansi.
Position :- Assistant Technician
Qualification :- ITI / Diploma
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Instrumentation from reputed institute or
- 2 year full time regular ITI in Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil/ Instrumentation.
Experience :- Minimum 1+ years of experience in maintenance of CNG
Job Location :- Kanpur
Salary :- Rs. 2,75,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Job Description :-
- Should have hands on experience on Operation, preventive & scheduled Maintenance etc. of equipment installed at CNG stations & PNG network i.e Gas compressors, dispensers, gas gensets, odorizing units, DRS, MRS, SR etc.
- Physical checking of equipment installed at CNG stations, pipeline network, CS & MDPE Valve chambers, valves, DRS, MRS and maintaining the logbooks / Check list as per SOPs.
- Assistance to Station in charge/PNG control Room in all maintenance activities carried out at CNG stations by OEM / third party.
- Monitoring of Civil repair works at CNG stations & PNG network.
- Maintaining the records/registers/formats prescribed by CUGL.
- Reporting of abnormalities/routine activities to concern Officers.
- Working knowledge of MS office i.e MS Word /Excels etc.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.