Last Updated on 2 months by Rojgar samachar
BEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineering Assistant Trainee/Technician | 10th/ITI/Diploma | 21 Posts | Last Date: 07 October 2022 |
About BEL: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the Specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL Recruitment 2022
Organisation Name:- Bharat Electronics Limited
Position / No. Of Post:- 21
- Engineering Assistant (Trainee) – 04 Posts
- Technician – 17 Posts
Engineering Assistant (Trainee):
- 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institutio
- SSLC+ITI+ one year apprenticeship (OR) SSLC + 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course
- Engineering Assistant (Trainee): Electronics, Communication , Mechanica
- Technician: Machinist, Turner, Electronics Mechanic
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2022): –
- Engineering Assistant (Trainee) – 28 Years
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- Other Backward Classes (Non- Creamy Layer) – 03 Years
- Scheduled Caste – 05 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) having minimum 40% disability – 10 Years
- Engineering Assistant Trainee – Rs. 24,500 – 90,000/-
- Technician – Rs. 21,500 – 82,000/-
Job Location:- Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Selection Process BEL Recruitment 2022:-
- The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test for 150 marks consisting of:
- Part I: General Aptitude: 50 Marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills and general knowledge
- Part II: Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of Technical/Professional knowledge Tests with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC/EWS category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.250 + 18% GST.=Rs.295/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex- Servicemen candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable
- Application fee needs to be remitted through Online mode i.e. SBI Collect.
How to Apply BEL Recruitment 2022:-
All Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online By Using Official Website On Or Before 07 October 2022
Note:- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details:- Click here
Extended Notice:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
Official Website:- Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.