Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
BARC Hospital Recruitment 2022 for Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer | MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma | 10 Posts | Walk In Interview 20th January. 2022 |
Brief Information :- BARC Hospital Recruitment : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer The educational qualification should be MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma There are 10 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Walk In Interview on Thursday 20th January 2022 between 10:30 hrs. to 16:00 hrs.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification BARC Hospital Recruitment 2022
BARC Hospital Recruitment :
BARC Hospital is a multi-disciplinary 390 bedded hospital catering to the medical needs of the employees of Department of Atomic Energy. The hospital is recognized by National Board of Examinations for DNB in General Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Anesthesia, ENT, Pathology, Ophthalmology, Obstetric & Gynecology, Psychiatry and Orthopedic.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatspp group( 10th/12th /Graduate)|
OrganisationName :- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Position /No. Of Post :-
- Anaesthesia – 01 Post
- Surgical – 02 Posts
- Paediatric – 01 Post
- Orthopaedic – 01 Post
- Ophthalmic – 02 Posts
- ENT – 01 Post
- Radiology – 2 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
- MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty. The candidates having Dioloma must possess minimum 2 years of Post diploma experience in the specialty concerned. The Degree/Diploma should not have been awarded before December, 2016 preferably.
Age Limit :- Up to 40 years
Consolidated monthly pay:
- 86,000/- for the 1st year,
- 88,000/- for the 2nd year
- 90,000/ – for the 3rd year.
Jr. Resident Doctor :
- MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution. Consolidated pay: Rs. 72,000/- per month.
Sr. Resident Doctor:
- MBBSdegree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline. Consolidated Pay: ~ 74,000/ – per month.
Job Location :- Mumbai
Selection Process :-
- Interested candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBSand Post Graduate Degree – year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.), registration and experience certificate, One passport size self-photograph at Ground floor Conference Room No.1, BARCHospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply Walk In Interview on Thursday 20th January 2022 between 10:30 hrs. to 16:00 hrs
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.