Last Updated on 2 weeks by Rojgar samachar
Atkins Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Civil Engineering | Bangalore |
Company Name :- Atkins
Atkins, a member of SNC Lavalin Organization, is one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment. You might know us for the great work we do across our wide variety of projects. We’re proud to say it’s thanks to our people’s diversity of thought, expertise and knowledge. We offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. And when you join us, you’ll be a part of this genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone’s voice is valued and treated equally.
Position :- Graduate Engineer
Qualification :- BE/ B.Tech – Civil Engineering
Experience :- 1-2 years’ experience.
Job Location :- Bangalore
Salary :- Not Specified
Job Description :-
- Preferably graduation in any Civil Engineering, 1-2 years’ experience.
- Conscientious, attentive to detail, customer focused and organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with customers and across various departments within the company.
- Pro-active problem solver.
- An understanding of the UK Water Industry in relation to housing development would be an advantage.
- Excellent command on English (written and spoken).
- Confidence in dealing with colleagues within UK.
- Enthusiastic, able to adopt a flexible approach to varying workload.
- Word processing for department including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic self-starter to join our team as a Graduate Engineer. This role will be based at our Atkins office in Bangalore, IN.
- Responsible for technical reviews of assets for adoption by a water company in the UK, designs of water distributions network and connections to those networks using the design templates.
- Provide technical approval to the UK house builders and developers in respect of the water & wastewater connections as per standard guidelines.
- Correlation and preparation of reports based on the information available from UK builders and modellers.
- Working to tight timescales and following an approved methodology will be key feature of the role.
- To be a team player and deliver responsibilities by meeting deadlines.
- Monitor in-coming and out-going workload, and inform the process leads of any issues.
- To be a proficient user of the various systems / databases /GIS mapping.
- General administration, i.e. database update and data input.
- To liaise with the UK team on a daily basis and build up a good working relationship.
- To carry out additional ad hoc activities as required by process leads.
- To support various Network Services business units as and when required.
Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply online
Apply Link :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.