Last Updated on 11 months by Rojgar samachar
ARIES Recruitment 2022 for Assistant, LDC, Multi-Tasking Staff, Consultant | Graduate/ITI/ 10th/12th | 06 Post | Last Date: 15 March 2022
ARIES Recruitment :
By the initiative of the Govt. of India, immediately after the independence, there was a flurry in scientific activities signaled by the establishment of a chain of national laboratories in the period 1947-1955. It was happy a coincidence that in the state of Uttar Pradesh a scholarly statesman was interested in nurturing the science of Astronomy – the mother of a number of other branches in fundamental sciences. Mainly,
It was due to the initiative of the late Dr. Sampurnanand, cabinet Minister of Education, Uttar Pradesh and later the Chief Minister of the state, the Uttar Pradesh State Observatory (UPSO) came into existence. In the year 1951, the Government of Uttar Pradesh decided to set up an Astronomical Observatory. In early 1952 a committee of experts was set up with Professor and Head, Department of Mathematics at the University of Lucknow,
Organisation Name :- Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences
Position / No. Of Post :- 06
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Engg. Asstt. – 01 Post
- LDC – 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 01 Post
- Consultant (Finance & Accounts) 01 Post
- Consultant (Administration) – 01 Post
Qualification / Experience :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library/Library and Information Science from a recognized Institute/University with 60% marks.
- At least one year experience in relevant field in a University/Research Establishment/Central/State Govt./PSU/Autonomous Institutions.
Junior Engg. Asstt.:
- Two years ITI Certificate in Electrical with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the same trade.
- Holding valid Electrical License
- 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University.
- Should have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
- The typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University.
- Should have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter
OR A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Consultant (Finance & Accounts)/ Consultant (Administration)
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized University. Preference will be given to SAS qualified.
- The applicant should be a retired officer of the level of Under Secretary/Senior Accounts Officer/Accounts Officer/Finance Officer/ Deputy Secretary of the Central Govt./Central Autonomous Bodies having 15 years of experience of handling accounts and finance as per Govt. norms
Age Limit :-
- Library Assistant /Junior Engg. Asstt. / LDC – 27 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 25 Years
- Consultant (Finance & Accounts) – Consultant (Administration) – 65 Yeras
- Library Assistant – Level 5 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 29200-92300)
- Junior Engg. Asstt. – Level 4 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100)
- LDC – Level 2 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Level 1 of pay Matrix (Rs. 18000-56900)
- Consultant (Finance & Accounts) / Consultant (Administration) – Consolidated
- A fixed monthly amount shall be paid as per the Government norms, arriving at by deducting the basic pension (gross) from the basic pay drawn at the time of retirement.
- The remuneration in case of officers retired from Autonomous Bodies and other officers not entitled to pension, shall be fixed at 50% of last basic pay drawn.
- No increment and Dearness Allowance shall be allowed during the term of the contract.
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on experience of the applicant in the administration in the Central Govt. Department and a personal interaction. The person should be well acquainted with the functioning of Central Government/Central Autonomous Bodies.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 March 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details and Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.