Last Updated on 3 months by Rojgar samachar
ALPLA India Private Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Tube Line & Jar Line Operator | Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical , Any Graduation |
Company Name :- ALPLA India Private Ltd.
The ALPLA India began its journey in 2006. The regional headquarters are located in Hyderabad. India has grown rapidly and operates in a total of 8 manufacturing plants (2 in-house plants), located in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Assam.ALPLA India offers high-quality plastic packaging solutions for a wide range of markets, such as personal care, food, home care, oil & lubricants, OTC, milk & dairy, and pesticides. The core technologies in this region include Injection Moulding, Extrusion Blow Moulding, Injection Moulding-Preforms and Injection Stretch Blow Moulding.
Position :- Tube Line & Jar Line Operator
Qualification :- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical , Any Graduation
Experience :- 3-6 years
Job Location :-Naroli – Silvassa – Gujarat
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Description :-
Operate Pacmac Filling/Cartoning packaging machinery for tube /jar at varying stages of the production line, performing actions quickly and safely at all times.
- Sort and weigh products after packaging to ensure requirements are met and no mistakes have been made.
- Apply labels and transfer products to the final shipping area.
- Perceive the production line ahead of you to anticipate errors and make adjustments as needed to prevent slowing down more than necessary
- Perform simple hourly maintenance on your machine to ensure it is completely functional and safe to operate.
- Complete paperwork and other minor administrative tasks at the beginning and end of your shift, carefully ensuring all information is entered correctly and clearly.
- Support other machine operators to ensure no workers become fatigued or distracted during daily operation.
Report malfunctions or errors to supervising staff immediately and relay important information about the issue
What Makes You Great:
- 3-6 years experience
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical , Any Graduation
- Proper reporting to their respective area in charge and HOD.
- Understanding on Drives and parameter settings
What You Can Expect Working With Us:
- A modern and family work environment
- Integration in a dynamic team where new ideas and improvement suggestions are welcome
- Challenging tasks with a high degree of self-responsibility
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.