Last Updated on 7 months by Rojgar samachar
RRCAT Trade Apprentice Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) ITI | 20 Posts
Brief Information :- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technolog (RRCAT) Applications are invited for engagement of 20 numbers of apprentices in Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) trade under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The date of commencement of the batch is 1st September, 2021. The duration of the apprenticeship is 1 year. The trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT is a part of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS). Submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours of 15/06/2021 to 1500 hours of 12/07/2021 on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal.
Organisation Name :- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
Position :- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
No. Of Post :- 20
Qualification :- 10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trade)
Age Limit :- The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years; i.e. the date of birth of the candidates shall be between 01/09/1999 and 31/08/2003.
Salary :- The stipend is 7750/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty) per month.
Job Location :- Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
Selection Process :-
The applications will be sorted on the following basis:
- Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2018 or after 2018. Candidates who passed out ITI in 2017 or before are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate should possess ITI certificate in the Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English).
- Candidates must have passed the 10th class board examination prior to taking admission in ITIs and secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate in 10th class board examination.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘one third of percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two third of percentage of marks in 10th class’. The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal. In case of a tie, a candidate having higher percentage of marks in 10th Class board examination will be accorded a higher rank.
- The merit list will be displayed on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 16/07/2021.
- Candidates appearing on the merit list shall confirm on or before 22/07/2021that they are willing to join the apprenticeship. A link for confirmation will be made available through email. The candidates shall keep record of their login and password as they will be required for confirmation. The candidates shall check RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal and their emails regularly. All candidates who confirm joining trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT shall immediately start tracking the process of getting their police verification certificate of address mentioned on their Aadhaar cards. This is a mandatory document for joining the programme.
- A final merit list will be published on the RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 27/07/2021 based on the confirmations received and number of training places.
Application Fee :- As per Advertisement
How to Apply :- Candidates shall register themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal (https://apprenticeshipindia.org/) which is the official web portal of Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for trade apprenticeship in designated trades. Candidates shall fill up all the data including their Aadhaar number correctly. Candidates shall also upload scanned copies of the following originals at the NAPS apprenticeship portal while registering:
- Date of Birth certificate / 10th class passing certificate
- 10th class mark-sheet in “Academic Qualification”
- ITI certificate in “Technical Qualification”
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours of 15/06/2021 to 1500 hours of 12/07/2021 on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
Apply :- Click here
More details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.