Last Updated on 8 months by Rojgar samachar
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, (ECIL) Recruitment 2021 Apply | 45 Scientific Assistant-A on Contract / Junior Artisan on Contract Vacancies | (www.ecil.co.in)
Brief Information :- Electronics Corporation of India Limited,(ECIL) a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of Four Years (subject to project requirement and satisfactory performance of the candidates) to work at Sites/Customer premises (Mysuru, Karnataka) for the project requirements of Customer Support Division.
Organisation Name :- Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
- Scientific Assistant-A on Contract – 6
- Junior Artisan on Contract – 39
No. Of Post :- 45
Qualification / Experience (exp. as on 31/05/2021): –
- Junior Artisan on Contract: First Class Sc. degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute / University & should have passed HSC/12th/Intermediate with MPC/PCM background only.
- First class 3 diploma course after SSC or 2 yrs. Diploma course after full time HSC/12th along with First class vocational course of 2 yrs. from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
- Experience: Minimum two years post qualification experience at supervisory level in Operations & Maintenance activities pertaining to Chemical Process industries. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant
- Junior Artisan on Contract: (For Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Electrician / Fitter: Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electrical / Electronics / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Mechanical (Fitter / Diesel Mechanic)
- Experience: Minimum two years post qualification experience in the field of Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations / UPS / Battery / DG Sets / Electronic / Mechanical. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant
- For Chemical Plant Operator (CPO): Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC /12th with Physics, Chemistry &
Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics along with Trade Certificate of not less than one-year duration in Chemical Plant operation.
Should have passed ITI (AOCP-Attendant Operator Chemical Plant) / NCTVT in Chemical plant operations. Freshers with good academic record and relevant knowledge can also apply for the post. However, preference shall be given to the candidates who has experience in Chemical Plant Operations (post- qualification).
Age Limit (exp. as on 31/05/2021) :- 25 Years
- Scientific Assistant-A on Contract – 20948/- Per Month
- Junior Artisan on Contract – 19064/ – Per Month
Job Location :- Mysuru (Karnataka)
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of
- The candidates have to qualify in Written Test & Trade Test and the weight age is 40% & 60% There shall be no interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared considering the score of both Written Test & Trade Test
Application Fee :-
How to Apply :- Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 10:00 hrs. At the venue with duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned above and recent passport size color photograph (Blue background only). Entire selection process likely to take 1-2 days. Accordingly, out station candidates may require to make their own arrangements to stay at Mysore
Selection date & venue details:
|Post Name||Selection Date||Wal – In Venue|
|Junior Artisan On Contract||15/06/2021||Atomic Energy Central School,RMP Yelwal Colony, Hunsur Road, Yelwal Post, Mysuru – 571130|
|Scientific Assistant-A on Contract|
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
Application Form :- Click here
More details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.