Last Updated on 1 year by Rojgar samachar
NSIT Recruitment 2021 Apply Online | 126 Non-Teaching Vacancies | nsit.ac.in
Brief Information :- Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT / NSIT) New Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Non-Teaching (Group B and Group C Ministerial / Technical) positions. The last date for submission of applications is 31st July 2021.Updated the latest Notification of Various posts Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key Result, And other important details from time to time at www.rojgarsamachars.com Job Portal).
Organisation Name :- Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT / NSIT)
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 35
- Junior Stenographer – 10
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 08
- Library Assistant – 02
- Junior Mechanic – 21
- Senior Technical Assistant – 03
- Head Clerk – 07
- Assistant Store Keeper – 01
- Junior Programmer – 13
- Technical Assistant 26
NSIT Recruitment 2021 Qualification / Experience :-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matriculation with 12th Class or equivalent qualification. A typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Junior Stenographer: Matric with 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms: Dictation-10 minutes @ minimum 80 wpm. Minimum 35 wpm in typing in English on Computer
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Bachelor’s Degree + A typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Library Assistant:A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. With Certificate in Library Science and working knowledge of Computer. (OR) Diploma in Library Science with 2 years full time experience in Library management and Working knowledge of Computers. (OR) Bachelor degree in Library Sciences. Working knowledge of Computer.
- Junior Mechanic: ITI in relevant field and two years’ experience in relevant field. (OR) Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in appropriate field.
- Head Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree + Typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer + Knowledge of computers and basic office software tools like Windows, Excel, etc.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Diploma with 5 years of Experience in relevant field/ discipline (OR) B.Tech/ BE in relevant field/ discipline.
- Assistant Store Keeper: Matric with 12th class pass or equivalent qualification. A typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Junior Programmer: Tech (with specialization in computer Science/ IT/ Software Engineering) (OR) Master in Computer Application (MCA).Z
- Technical Assistant: State Board Diploma or equivalent in the relevant or an allied) subject/ field with Two (02) years Industrial/ Laboratory Experience in the desired trade. (OR) B.Tech/ BE in relevant field/ discipline.
Age Limit :-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 27 years
- Junior Stenographer: 27 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 27 years
- Library Assistant: 27 years
- Junior Mechanic: 27 years
- Head Clerk: 30 years
- Senior Technical Assistant: 30 years
- Assistant Store Keeper: 27 years
- Junior Programmer: 30 years
- Technical Assistant: 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 19900 – 63200/- Level 2
- Junior Stenographer: 25500 – 81100/- Level 4
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 25500 – 81100/- Level 4
- Library Assistant: 25500 – 81100/- Level 4
- Junior Mechanic: 19900 – 63200/- Level 2
- Head Clerk: 44900 – 142400/- Level 7
- Senior Technical Assistant: 35400 – 112400/- Level 6
- Assistant Store Keeper: 19900 – 63200/- Level 2
- Junior Programmer: 35400 – 112400/- Level 6
- Technical Assistant: 29200 – 92300/- Level 5
Job Location :- New Delhi
NSIT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :- The selection shall be made through computer based examinations and skill test/laboratory practical test, and Interview wherever applicable.
NSIT Recruitment 2021 Application Fee :-
- For UR / EWS / OBC Category: 1200/- for Group ‘C’ posts and 2000/- for Group ‘B’ posts.
- For SC / ST / PwD Category: 800/- for Group ‘C’ posts and 1000/- for Group ‘B’ posts.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
NSIT Recruitment 2021 How to Apply :-
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained.
- After submitting applications through online, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview/skill test/laboratory practical test.
- Information mentioned by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE mode will only be given weightage.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least till the time recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 27.06.2021 to 12:00 mid night hours on 31.07.2021.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form along with the requisite fee for each post(s).
- Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
NSIT Recruitment 2021 Apply :- Click here
NSIT Recruitment 2021 More details :- Click here
NSIT Recruitment 2021 Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.